Friday, February 21, 2014, 12:00pm - 03:00pm
Please join us on Friday, February 21, 2014 for EECS Student Project / Poster Fair in TECH main lobby, next to the main entrance. Time 12pm to 3pm.
GIFT CARDS FOR TOP THREE ENTRIES ($500, $250, $100) IN NEWLY FORMED EE CE CS ACADEMIC DIVISIONS
PLUS, THE FIRST 50 ENTRIES - POSTER, DEMO, PROJECT - WILL RECEIVE A $25 PARTICIPATION BONUS
During this event you are invited to:
- listen to poster/project presentations on a variety of EECS related topics
- see exciting, futuristic demos made by EECS students.
- taste delicious gourmet food, pizza and refreshing drinks.
- cheer for your friends and colleagues as they receive gift certificate and awards.
- ask questions and get information about EECS Department and what it has to offer.
- talk to faculty, staff, Deans, EECS graduate/undergraduate students and other distinguished guests.
Basic Schedule: 12-2PM – poster presentations/judging; ~2:30pm – award ceremony
Awesome spread of food and beverages. $2,550 in total prizes. This is the EVENT of the YEAR!
Invite your friends and family! EECS Department is looking forwards to seeing everyone there.
If you an EECS graduate or undergraduate student and you are interested in presenting a poster about your research or your student project, please email Lana Kiperman and and Prof. Alan Taflove an registration request ASAP. Deadline: February 10, 2014
To register, please send the following info:
1. Your name and if you are a grad or an undergrad student.
2. Title of your poster/project
3. Name of your advisor
4. Names of other authors in your research
5. Do you need any special equipment for you to present.