Latest EECS News
Other research areas include:
- Qualitative representations and reasoning, for capturing both everyday reasoning and expert reasoning about quantities, space, time, and causality.
- Sketch understanding, to create systems that can participate in sketching with people, and to model how visual, spatial, and conceptual processing combine to understand sketches.
- Analogical reasoning and learning, for being able to reason with, and learn from, examples and stories.
- Learning by reading, to discover how systems can extend their knowledge by understanding texts and diagrams.
- How our progress in AI and cognitive science can be used to create new kinds of systems for education, performance support, and interactive entertainment.