Latest EECS News
- Instructor: Prof. Ian Horswill
- Monday (12/2/2013): Emotion, Cognitive Simulation [slides]
- Wednesday (12/4/2013):Game Design [slides]
Wednesday: Submit your answers to Wednesday's questions
- What is the difference between Go and Poker? How do the approaches and complexity to solving these games differ as a result?
- What is game theory? Why is it helpful for understanding games?
- What is the role of computation in the design of games? How may computational concepts be applied in thinking about designing games (as opposed to say, solving games)?
Reading and Media
Wednesday: Frank Lantz. Life and Death and Middle Pair: Go, Poker and the Sublime
XKCD: First Design