Hand in your homeworks by 5:00pm on Tuesday. Codewalkers will be
announced by 9:00pm. If you don't get an email by that time, you
aren't it. You have 24 hours to put together an introduction to your
code, but you must not modify your code itself (ie, what you hand in
is what you present).
For a code walk, please proceed as follows:
- Give a concise overview of the project's purpose and your
- Explain the overall organization of your program. Here are two
pieces to consider:
In addition, you may have to explain other aspects of the design.
- a UML class diagram (plus explanations) of the major pieces, their
components, and their inter-connections;
- an informal diagram that explains the major interactions during a
- Present the classes and methods in a top-down fashion (even though you
probably designed bottom up). Refine as requested. Be prepared to explain
your code organization, why it matches or doesn't match your design.
In general, be prepared to figure out in real time how changes to your
information/data specification are translated into changes in your program