Hand in your homeworks by 5:00pm on Mondays. Codewalkers
will be announced by 5:30pm on Mondays. If you don't get an
email by that time, you aren't it. You have 24 hours to
put together your code walk, but you must not modify your
code (ie, what you hand in is what you present).
For a code walk, please proceed as follows:
- Give a concise overview of the project's purpose and your
- Explain the overall organization of your program. At a minimum, this
requires two parts:
In addition, you may have to explain other aspects of the design.
- a UML class diagram (plus explanations) of the major players, their
components, and their inter-connections;
- an informal diagram that explains the major interactions during a
- Present the classes and methods in a top-down fashion (even though you
probably designed bottom up). Refine as requested. Be prepared to defend
your code organization, why it matches or doesn't match your design.
In general, be prepared to figure out in real time how changes to your
information/data specification are translated into changes in your program