Alan V. Sahakian
Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
Professor of Biomedical Engineering (by courtesy, while Chair of EECS), and
Associate Dean of the Robert R. McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science of
Northwestern University. Academic Affiliate staff, Department of Cardiology, NorthShore University HealthSystem.
From this page you can view my
curriculum vitae, and a
short biographical sketch.
You can also view my
Northwestern Scholars and ResearchGate pages.
For students in my courses: In my lectures I generally code in Python, currently version 3.7. You can download the installation package for your own machine
here. Mark Pilgrim's
Dive into Python 3 tutorial is an excellent learning resource.
Voice Phone Number: (847)-491-7007 (faculty office) or (847)-491-3641 (EECS chair's office)
Fax Phone Number: (847)-491-4455
Home Phone Number: (224)-392-2082
Email address: email@example.com
Note: I receive about 300 emails per day at this address. I apologize if I happen to miss yours.
Where I can usually be found:
- EECS Department
- Technological Institute Building
- 2145 Sheridan Rd.
- Evanston, IL, 60208
When I can usually be found:
- Office: Room L253 (Associate Dean's office) or M394 (faculty office) of the Technological Institute Building ("Tech")
- Laboratory: Room M355 of Tech (847)-467-2297
- Teaching (Fall quarter 2020): BMD_ENG 325-0-20 (14068): "Introduction to Medical Imaging" Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:50 - 2:40 pm US Central Time, Online (Synchronous, Remote course offering).
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 2:40-3:30 pm (Tentative office hours, Fall 2020, via Zoom or other remote method)
firstname.lastname@example.org This page was created in September 1994 and last updated on August 17, 2020.